Search this blog

28 April 2018

The sky is the only limit

This is another collage page in my Wanderlust journal,
using a blank page from my Wreck This Journal book,
prompted by this months theme of
Sea

I love being by the sea,
listening to the Herring Gulls overhead,
the rhythm of the waves breaking on a pebble beach
& the sound of the small stones rattling together
as the water flows back to the sea.

I always take a moment to close my eyes,
take long deep breaths of the salty sea air,
as I listen & absorb the essence of the place
& feel the fresh sea breezes on my face.

Here I am rooted.


The background is a picture from a magazine.


I used images from Eliza's collage sheet
 (the butterfly, the label & elements of text).
gold glitter tape recycled off a parcel from my sister
& some MT washi tape.