Search this blog

31 March 2018

Between Sleeping & Waking

This a collage page in my Wanderlust 2018 journal.

The theme for April is
Sunrise

Using inspiration from Eliza's Art Jar prompts
together with an image & text from her collage sheet
& a photograph I took of a sunrise earlier this year.


Between Sleeping and Waking

This uses another spare page from my Wreck this Journal book.


I used images of Eliza's fragmented word segments to create my found poetry.

"between sleeping and waking.
a consistent and visible sign.
a whisper from above.
today and tomorrow."



The blackbird has been singing so beautifully this Spring,
as he welcomes in the new day.
It has been a joy to listen to him every morning.

The blackbird is taken from a photograph
of a page from my Altered Coaster gluebook from last year.

I also used patterned paper from Brave Girls Club
a Faber-Castell Watercolour pencil &
DecoArt Media Black Gesso