Search this blog

08 November 2017

10th Anniversary

Today marks the 10th anniversary of my first blog post.


I would encourage anyone who is creative to start a blog
or continue to update their existing one )
as it is a fantastic way to reflect on your progress.

I use my blog to remind me of the different techniques learnt &/or used
& old supplies that I may have forgotten about.

When I need an idea, I look back to see which projects brought me the most pleasure
or which type of project I have not done for a while.

It is a wonderful resource & 
sometimes I surprise myself at what I find!

Although few people visit
& of those that do, even less leave me a comment,
I am so pleased that I continued to record my creativity here,
with the hope that maybe it inspires someone else
or at the very least, brightens their day.

I wonder if I will still be posting here
ten years from now.