Search this blog

24 October 2017

SoulBook - Part One

In my previous blog post I mentioned the SoulBook event
organised by Brave Living,
the new name for Brave Girls Club.

I've watched Melody's how-to videos & started to plan my book. 

I need to restock my Mod Podge supply
before I can start to collage the backgrounds etc,
but I have constructed the basic structure of the book.

I have used old Soul School Brave Boxes,
each cardboard page measuring 4" by 6" (approx 10 cm by 15cm).


Ten pages in total, the two covers & eight pages inside.

The edges of the inside pages are protected with adhesive backed fabric tape
& the fabric on the spine is by British designer Vanessa Arbuthnott (I'm a big fan).

I am now spending time,
quiet moments,
reflecting on which words to include inside,
& gathering papers, embellishments etc
to decorate the cover & pages.