Search this blog

31 December 2016

Just a Point of View

The Alpha Challenge at The Craft Barn was a year long creative challenge,
using a letter from the alphabet every two weeks as inspiration.

The last letter (as the letters were not done in alphabetical order) is
P
& we must include the definition of our chosen word.

I have chosen
Perspective.


The image is from The Graphics Fairy


The definition is torn from an old English dictionary.


The additional words are cut from an old book.

My creative focus this year was Resilience.

I thoroughly enjoyed pouring through my favourite novel,
Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austin,
looking for just the right words to use for each chosen word definition.


This final ATC will have a place in my Art Journal for Week 52.

Here is a short video of the complete collection.



Finally, I just want to give a recap
of the other supplies I used during this project.


Patterned Paper: K & Company K-ology Addison
Dictionary Definitions: Collins Gem English Dictionary 1987 edition
Additional Words: Pride & Prejudice by Jane Austin