Search this blog

02 November 2016

Art Journal Week 42

This is my art journal page for week 42.


The prompt this week on Colour Me Positive is Have a Break.

Sometimes a change is as good as a rest.

This week I took a trip to London to visit The British Museum,
to see the Sunken Cities exhibition.
A display of some of the relics found during the diving project in the sea,
just off the coast in Egypt.

No photographs were allowed,
but if you check Instagram you will find a few images.


Someone else wanted to get in on the act this week,
as you will have spotted in the photos above.



The Artist Trading Card (ATC) is for The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge.
You can read more about it here.

    
The page background has a white gesso base,
followed by two layers of acrylic paint (Pistachio).

The grid was drawn in using my White Dylusions Paint Pen,
which decided it wasn't going to work properly,
so I enlisted the help of my uni-ball Signo
& my uni POSCA white pens to add the doodling.

Here are pages for weeks 41 & 42 together.