Search this blog

12 October 2016

Art Journal Week 39

This is my art journal page for week 39.


The prompt this week on Colour Me Positive is Home.

Inspired by this prompt I created the same background
on both pages for this spread (Week 39 & Week 40).


The background has a white gesso base coat.

I used images torn out from an old National Trust Members Book,
then applied more gesso to soften the edges.

The grid was drawn in using my Black Dylusions Paint Pen.


I used Stampington washi tape to create my two text stickers.

As each new month begins I have used it's name on my pages
& although there is an October in Pride & Prejudice (my text source)
I must have already used this page else where in my artwork.

So I have improvised ...


The Truth Card uses a background from BGU,
with a butterfly image from Crafty Computer Paper.