Search this blog

07 September 2016

Planning ahead

September has arrived
& with it thoughts of what next year might bring.

I am still enjoying working through my 2016 Art Journal,
using prompts from Colour Me Positive
& incorporating my Artist Trading Cards (ATCs)
made following
The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge letter prompts.

During the summer, I joined in with the
Index Card a Day (ICAD2016).
It was a fantastic way to interact with like minded artists,
so I hope to take part next year.

Also during the summer,
there was an online course by Tim Holtz
This was a recap of his two previous courses
prior to launching Creative Chemistry 103.

I enjoyed the summer,
creating without reason,
trying out new ideas,
working with new products & techniques,
without the pressure of creating a "finished" piece.

I want 2017 to be a year of freedom

exploring,
playing
& learning.

So with this in mind ...

I am planning to sign up for ...


For more detail, visit Everything Art.

This is a year long online course,
with 20+ fellow artists
sharing their knowledge,
style,
& ideas.