Search this blog

08 July 2015

A Peaceful Day

My Brave Girl Soul School Brave Box for July arrived yesterday.

These take about a week to reach me, here in England.

This month's theme is
Protect your Peace

Affirmation Card for July 2015

To make the Truth Cards this month, I referred back to my notes
from the video lessons watched last week
& wrote sentences which were personal to me.


To fit inside my storage box,
I cut some Pale Cream & Dark Chocolate Soft Touch cardstock, measuring 3½ x 3½ inches
from Inspire Me Papers.


I used the patterned paper from the Brave Box,
together with three sizes of a butterfly image from the online class PDF.


I also used Dovecraft Lace Ribbon (curiosity corner)
& Distress Inks (antique linen & brushed corduroy).

We received three lovely badges this month & I have added them to my display frame.

Magnetic Picture Frame Display

Also now on display is this month's embroidered patch, with it's silver thread & wings.

She Protects her Peace