Search this blog

31 March 2015

One Step Beyond



I'm back with a double double helping of challenges & prompts
from The Documented Life Project.

The theme for March is
Making Your Mark
(Doodles & Mark Making).

The Art Challenges are
Week 10.  As a Layer Element
Week 11.  Borders
Week 12.  As a Focal Point
Week 13.  Make a Custom Element  
& the Journal Prompts are
Week 10.   Surviving the Elements  
Week 11.  "Borderline feels like I'm going to lose my mind." - Madonna
Week 12.   Coming into Focus
Week 13.  "Ride the energy of your own unique spirit." - Gabrielle Roth
I guess this month has been about creating a set of our own elements to use in our art journals.

I had so many ideas flying around in my head, that I didn't actually get around to doing anything in my art journal & a whole month has flown by.

So, in an attempt to "catch up" here is my one & only journal spread for March.


I carved my own rubber stamps & made a variety of tapes.

Hand carved Arrow rubber stamp

With an explosion of colour, using Gelatos over a base of gesso
my theme is
Love the Life you Live


Focal Point

Movement & Energy