Search this blog

07 March 2015

A Perfect Match

Just a quick update on my
Wreck This Journal.



As we moved into a new month, I was about to put my Valentine card safely away in my keepsake box,
when I was reminded of something Carolyn had done in her journal.

She had glued in a card from Karen.

So, instead of hiding it away in my box, I decided to
Wreck it.

I placed it alongside my Four Letter word page & thought it matched quite well. 



With a little cutting & sticking, I created a pocket for the signed insert,
rounded the top corners & added a ribbon to create a tag. 


The two pages blend together due to the pairing of swallows, 
the white blossom,
the matching tones of red in the roses & the hearts,
& the background of The Graphics Fairy image
with the mottled colouring of the card insert. 


Perfect.