Search this blog

04 February 2013

What's in the Envelope?

The Craft Barn has revealed the next letter in the Alpha Challenge, which will run throughout the year.

The third alpha is E.

This is the front of my tag.


"But where is the dictionary definition?" I hear you cry. Well it's not here ...

This is the reverse of my tag.


"Well I still can't see it" you sigh.


I made a little envelope, which measures 1 inch square. It is secured in the pocket by the envelope seal.


"I'm getting impatient" you declare.


Well, let's open the envelope & see if there is anything inside.


"Oh look, there's a little card, how sweet"

For a moment, you have forgotten what we are looking for ...

"Finally" you laugh.


Inside the card is the dictionary definition.


I have used patterned papers Life's Journey Pansy by K & Company & Distress Ink (antique linen).

I am creating a tag for each letter of the alphabet & you can see more detail here.