Search this blog

26 January 2013

January Journal

welcome to my 2013 journal as I begin to fill the blank pages ...


With my focus statement clear & prominent at the beginning ...


The hummingbird is cut from my craft dictionary.


The centre of the flower swings on a brad
to reveal the hidden journalling.


The beautiful words are from Papyrus ...


In the second week of January, I tried a new recipe ...


Chocolate Orange & Walnut Brownies


The tag is held in the journal by two paper corners.


I took seven ingredients ...


Followed the recipe ...


Well almost ...


They were delicious.


In January I learnt something new & made my first hand stitched book.


I began a new challenge for 2013, which utilises my craft dictionary.


The image of the girl is from the Graphics Fairy.
The crown & word stickers are handmade from a Sunday Times supplement.
The butterfly image is from Dover.
The head image is from Michelle Ward.

I will continue to add to these pages until February, when I will start a new section.