Search this blog

06 January 2013

Book of Memories

A project for 2013, which will last the whole year, is to create a journal & make an entry once a week on something that has struck a cord with me during the previous week.


I have already begun making the blank journal, using a lovely set of double-sided papers by Scribble Scrabble from their Felicity range.


I cut each 12 by 12 inch scrapbook page in half & then folded it into a folio. I trimmed the folio down so that each page is approx. 6 by 4 inches. Each folio was pierced with six holes down the spine. All the folios were then hand stitched together to create my journal.


The journal will be closed using brown grosgrain ribbon, which allows dimensional elements to be used.


At the end of the year I will have a book full of new memories ...