Search this blog

14 September 2012

Your secret is safe with me

This layout is prompted by a scrapbooking challenge by Color Stories Inspiration.


The theme & prompts are shown here.


I took the postcard from the case notes provided
to document my visit to the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.


The first photograph is of the tower, the middle one of a view over the city
& the last shows the shadow the tower cast over the river Seine & beyond.


Although I have been to Paris several times,
this was the only occasion I went up to the top of the tower.


I used the two birds from the file as embellishments
& created a banner to go across the layout.


The postcard is hinged, so just lift the tags to read the back of the postcard.


Let your heart guide you
it whispers softly
so listen closely


"Follow what you are genuinely
passionate about and let that guide
you to your destination."
Diane Sawyer


The postal mark is a Rub on from the Bonjour collection by Kaisercraft.