Search this blog

17 August 2012

Journal Notebook


I often have ideas that I like to jot down,
so I have made this ATC sized notebook,
ready to pop into my handbag & carry with me,
so can doodle, jot & scribble ideas down when I am away from home.


I designed a simple pattern for the mountboard covers.


The hole reinforcers are small circles cut from paper from
Life's Journey Ruler Collection by K & Company.


The pages inside are Daler Rowney 150 gsm smooth cartridge paper.


I stamped various Non Sequitur images
& words from 7 Gypsies using Archival Ink (Jet Black).


The butterfly digital image is available from Dover.






I have inserted a tabbed page halfway.








On the evidence pages are pieces of Trendy Tape by Queen & Co,
so that I can attach gathered evidence such as receipts or tickets.








A couple of silver book rings & a little dotted organza ribbon
(by Three Kings Ribbon from Joanna Sheen) finish the project off.