Search this blog

14 March 2009

Distressing Time

My inchie for this week was inspired by
the crafting phenomenon that is Tim Holtz.

Nothing unusual in that, I hear you cry,
but what you don't know is that I received
my new mini classic stamps this week
& they are all I had hoped for.

I begged him to release some of his older designs
in a smaller version & two years later,
I am sitting here with the biggest smile on my face.

You see, I don't do big art.

If you are a regular following,
you will know I love inchies, Moos & ATCs
& the new mini stamps are going to be perfect,
just perfect.

So where to start.

They are all so inspiring.

So I need to take a little time to myself,
take a few deep breaths ...

... so Time it is.


The mountboard base was covered in a scrap of old paper,
which was the word definition for time.

The clock face mini stamp was inked with Distress Ink
(walnut stain)
& covered in Distress Powder
(black soot)
& heat embossed.


I added an old watch part in the centre of the dial
& my first mini piece was completed.