Search this blog

02 September 2008

A stroll in the garden

The challenge this week on Creative Wednesday is to make a Skinny on the theme of In the Garden.


I stamped the white mountboard base with a new stamp from Claritystamp called Floribundance. I used a VersaMark watermark ink pad & heat embossed with clear embossing powder.

The background colour was created using Distress Inks (milled lavender, tattered rose, weathered wood & peeled paint).

The image is from a copyright-free graphics cd from Crafty Computer Paper.

I printed the quote on the vellum & attached it with a brad.


The full quote is
"In my garden there is a large place for sentiment.
My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts & dreams.
The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers
& the dreams are as beautiful."

Abram L Urban