Search this blog

14 November 2007

Christmas Card

The time has finally arrived for me to start making my Christmas Cards.


The Poinsettia rubber stamp is by Magenta. It was stamped onto textured white card with Archival Ink (Sepia). Then the image is stamped onto Hannah paper from K-Ology range by K&Company. Each leaf is then cut out and shaped and adhered to the image on the white card using silicone glue. Gold Stickles is then used for the middle of the poinsettia and on the four corners.

This is then mounted onto textured green and burgundy card. I have used the Christmas word stamp, from Simple Expressions, along the bottom edge with Tim Holtz Distress Ink (aged mahogany).

This is then used as a topper onto another piece of green textured card and a strip of Hannah paper. Finished with burgundy organza ribbon.

I have cut a ½ inch away from the opening edge of the card to add a twist.

I don't know why, but the burgundy card has scanned as purple. Trust me, it is most definitely not.