Search this blog

07 May 2016

Life is a Journey

The Alpha Challenge at The Craft Barn is a year long creative challenge,
using a letter from the alphabet every two weeks as inspiration. 

The next letter (as it is not being done in alphabetical order) is
J
& this week, in addition to the definition of our chosen word,
we must include a dragonfly.

Once again this addition does not work with my theme,
so I will continue just doing my own thing.

I have chosen the word
Journey.


The image of the lady is from Brenna Black's Flickr account.
I am hoping that she will agree to me being able to use this image
( as it is for personal use only ).

It was the the perfect image for my word.


There may be a few wrong turns along the way
& the occasional stop to refuel,
there may be different travelling companions at each stage
& maybe some sections that you travel alone,
but without travelling on this journey,
you will never reach your destination.


The words were cut from an old book
& the definition torn from an old English Dictionary.

This ATC will have a place in my Art Journal for Week 18.