Search this blog

27 January 2016

Art Journal Week 3




I have followed the prompt on Colour Me Positive,
by using a Haiku I wrote last year 

Every minute counts
As time passes by so fast
Each moment matters



The background is acrylic paint,
with Distress Ink (broken china)
overlaid using a Crafters Workshop stencil.

The paper shapes are torn from an old book, adhered with Mod Podge.


There was a moment of pure delight when I noticed the words on this square.

Serendipity in action.

I am trying to keep my pages simple, but varied.

I made an ATC inspire by the snowy day we had at the weekend.



The image of the girl is from Lisa's Altered Art
& the papers are from K & Company.

The image of the clock face is from The Graphics Fairy.

I have now added another graphic to this page, from Shanty2Chic.


My Art Journal is always a work in progress ...