Search this blog

31 December 2015

A look back at 2015

At this time of year, as one draws to an end
& another begins to unravel, I like to reflect on my creative work.

I tried several different things, but there are two projects which stand out for me.

I joined in with ICAD this year, on my own terms,
but still following the general idea & prompts.

Here is a short video of the thirty-six index cards that I made.



If you are interested in learning more, just click on the ICAD2015 tag.

The second was a year long project of my own, which I called Waddington Weekly.

Here is a short video of all fifty-two altered playing cards.



If you are interested in learning more, click on the link above or on the Waddington Weekly tag.

I have a few ideas for 2016, but nothing certain as yet.

Blogs per se seem to be fading into obscurity,
but mine has always been about being a place where I just record my art projects,
like an art journal.

Visitors may be few & far between,
but I will continue to leave it as an open resource.

I have enjoyed my creative journey this year
& am looking forward to seeing what adventures 2016 brings.